Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Journal 20

 HOLDEN'S LETTER:

Dear Abby,

  I can't seem to find what I want in life. School was not my forte, seeing as I transferred from various prep schools and eventually dropped out. My family life isn't as pleasant as it used to be now that my brother Allie has passed away and I barley see my older brother D.B who is always away in California for book signings. I do still however have my younger sister, Phoebe who I adore. Anyways, what I'm trying to ask you is if you feel there is no purpose in life, whats there to live for?

Signed,

Lost in the world


RESPONSE:

Dear Lost in the world,

   Have you ever heard of the saying: when life hands you lemons make lemonade? When life gets tough just remember there's always someone out there who has it worse than you do. Sure, we all have bad days but it's nothing we cant overcome. My advice for you is to stay positive because life isn't as bad as it seems. Keep your chin up kid.

Abby

  

1 comment:

  1. Holly, Really nice job on your journals. You have really great responses to each topic (Did you notice I didn't comment on everyone this time, so it wouldn't send you a million emails!:p ). You're missing journals 12, 14, 21, and 22.

    ReplyDelete